[Insight-users] Re: problem of itk compiled in Borland C++ builder

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 22 11:10:49 EST 2004

Hi Zhao,

The most likely sources of your problem are:

1) You are probably missing to pass the command line
    arguments that this program is expecting:
    input and output filenames.

OR

2) You are passing filenames for image formats that
    are not supported by ITK.

Please add a try/catch block arount the Update() method on
the examples where you are getting an exception being thrown,
and print out the message provided by the exception.

You will find many examples of try/catch blocks on the
ITK Software Guide

       http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf