[Insight-users] DRR example code?

Tom Radcliffe tradcliffe at improvedoutcomes.com
Mon Dec 20 11:51:05 EST 2004

Is there example code for generating a DRR anywhere?

I know that RayCastInterpolateImageFunction contains the code to
generate a DRR, and I think after a bit of experimentation I could
figure out how to use it.  However, the documentation for that class
refers several times to the use of the SetProjectionCoord2D() method,
which does not seem to exist in ITK 1.8, which suggests that maybe there
is a better or newer way of doing DRR generation that I can't find.

--Tom

Tom Radcliffe, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Chief Scientific Officer
Improved Outcomes Software Inc.