Fwd: [Insight-users] Analyze_Series

yasser salman yass71 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 15:29:01 EST 2004

Hi luis..,

If u plz about ur request to send u Images to ge them
a try , As u know i can't sent more than 40K in ITK
mail box, any way My Data come from IBSR (Realdata
->Single subject with tumor, multiple scans over time,
T1-Weighted Scans with Gadolinium->series
1,10,13,21,26,31,37),
  so plz give them a try to know what's my problem.,
N.B : these data give a good result in VolView when
i'm give them a try.,
thanks luis,,
yasser

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1NumericSeriesFileNames.html