[Insight-users] Re: How to create first applicaiton of VTK?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:33:22 -0500

Hi Steven,

You will find better support for your VTK
questions on the VTK users-list.

Please suscribe at:

The process for building VTK applications is
very similar to the one you followed for ITK.

You can find examples on the Tutorial session
that describes how to put together ITK and VTK
http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm
more precisely in
http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-II.pdf