[Insight-users] Re: How to create first applicaiton of VTK?

Steven Chen itkvtk at yahoo.com
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 12:24:05 -0800 (PST)

--0-703246151-1072902245=:94906

Hi, All

I just wonder how can i create my first VTK application?

I have already configure VtK and Build all the examples. What i want to do now is to create my own application, so how can i do that? Should i create a CMakeLists.txt and fristVtK.cxx, and use Cmake to configure them (just i did in ITK application) , and Load .sln file and run it?

Hope you help.

thanks

Steven

--0-703246151-1072902245=:94906

<DIV>Hi, All</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I just wonder how can i create my first VTK application?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have already configure VtK and Build all the examples. What i want to do now is to create my own application, so how can i do that? Should i create a CMakeLists.txt and fristVtK.cxx, and use Cmake to configure them (just i did in ITK application) , and Load .sln file and run it?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hope you help.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks</DIV>