[Insight-users] RE: build my first ITK application problem

Chen,Steven ste_chen at yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 09:53:59 -0800 (PST)

--0-588745023-1072806839=:36062

Hi, all

I strictly follow the ITK software guide and create my first ITk applciation.

Windows XP + VS 7 + Cmake 1.8

I have three questions:
(1) The examples , such as HelloWorld in ITKSoftwareguide will be totally compatible with VS.net 7? or do i have to change to fit to the new enviroment? i think that the examples are supposed to be run under VS6.

(2) If i donot use Cmake to configure each ITK application, i should include all the library path in the ITK application manually, is that correct?

(3) if i use CMake, is there any tutorial on how to create Cmakelist file?

Your help is greatly appreciated

Happy New Year!

thanks alot

Steven chen

--0-588745023-1072806839=:36062

<DIV>Hi, all</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I strictly follow the ITK software guide and create my first ITk applciation.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Windows XP + VS 7 + Cmake 1.8</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have&nbsp;three questions:</DIV>
<DIV>(1) The examples , such as HelloWorld in ITKSoftwareguide will be totally compatible with VS.net 7? or do i have to change to fit to the new enviroment? i think that the examples are supposed to be run under VS6.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(2) If i donot use Cmake to configure each ITK application, i should include all the library path in the ITK application manually, is that correct?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(3) if i use CMake, is there any tutorial on how to create Cmakelist file? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Your help is greatly appreciated</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Happy New Year!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks alot</DIV>