[Insight-users] setting parameters for GaussianBlurImageFunction

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 16:16:00 -0500

Hi Phillip,

This problem has been fixed.

Bug # 464 was closed
http://www . itk . org/Bug/bug . php?op=show&bugid=464&pos=0

Set/Get methods were added for the member variables

    m_MaximumError
    m_MaximumKernelWidth
    m_UseImageSpacing

For the last variable, methods On/Off were also added.

This should now allow enough flexibility to command
the parameters of the internal GaussianOperator.

You will have to update your CVS checkout in order
to get this changes.

Please let us know if you find any problems.