[Insight-users] Which class can provide setting window width and window center function?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 13:59:16 -0500

Hi Chunyan,

Please use the RescaleIntensityImageFilter
http://www . itk . org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1RescaleIntensityImageFilter . html

It is described in the SoftwareGuide

   http://www . itk . org/ItkSoftwareGuide . pdf

Section 6.2.1, pdf-page 146.

An alterntive filter is the ShiftScaleImageFilter,
that is described in the same section of the Software
Guide.

BTW, when you mention "Window" are you talking about
a window in intensity levels, or are you talking about
a region of interest in the image ?