[Insight-users] ITK and ITKApplications update

Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:49:51 -0500

Hi Silvester

It looks like you have a problem with the configuration
of InsightApplications.

Please post your the file:

           CMakeCache.txt

that ccmake should have created in the binary directory
where you are attempting to build InsightApplications.

It is likely that you are not indicating the location
of the ITK_DIR correctly. This should be the binary
directory where you built Insight.