[Insight-users] ITK and ITKApplications update

Silvester Czanner czanner at psc . edu
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:35:23 -0500

Sorry Luis, it somehow cut off the rest of my e-mail :-(

So, there was not a problem with ITK compilation, but there were several
errors and missing files during the ITK Application compilation process.

For Example:
/CVSROOT/InsightApplications/vtkITK/Common/vtkITKGrayscaleFillholeImageFilter.h:19:45:
itkGrayscaleFillholeImageFilter.h: No such file or directory

/CVSROOT/InsightApplications/LevelSetSurfaceProcessing/itk3DAnisotropicFourthOrderLevelSetImageFilter.cxx:4:58:
itkAnisotropicFourthOrderLevelSetImageFilter.h: No such file or directory

/home/czanner/CVSROOT/InsightApplications/ImageRegistration/liImageRegistrationConsoleBase.h:29:65:
itkMeanReciprocalSquareDifferenceImageToImageMetric.h: No such file or
directory

Silvester