[Insight-users] Images Posted

Jessica de Ryk jessica-deryk at uiowa . edu
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:34:14 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C3BF2A.AF401510

I have built the adjusted code but am having run time problems when I =
input my images. I get an abnormal program termination (exception =
breakpoint) I have posted an example of two images on the MyPACS.net =
(the case number is 253148)=20
Maybe I am aproaching final output of producing the cropped tile in =
wrong way? I have many images to tile together to construct a single =
color slice (the 3D was for the color as opposed to grayscale) of lung =
pathology. The overlap is 20% of the image FOV + /-some error caused by =
inaccuracy in the aquisition system. I want to register two images and =
then join them to produce one aligned image. Then register the aligned =
image with the next tile, etc first building up image rows then =
registering the individual rows. I thought this would be very straight =
forward to accomplish. As I am much more familiar with C, I thought I =
could program the organization of the images with respect to eachother, =
and the overall tiling of the images and call my itk based registration =
program to produced the correctly cropped image tiles.
What program would you recomend to convert my images?? Which format is =
better, Analyze or MetaImage
Thanks for your ongoing advice
Jessica

=20

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C3BF2A.AF401510

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: ">
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have built the adjusted code but am =
having run=20
time problems when I input my images. I get an abnormal program =
termination=20
(exception breakpoint) I have posted an example of two images on the =
MyPACS.net=20
(the case number is 253148) </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Maybe I am aproaching&nbsp;final output =

of&nbsp;producing the cropped tile in&nbsp;wrong way? I have many images =
to tile=20
together to construct a single color slice (the 3D was for the color as =
opposed=20
to grayscale) of lung pathology. The overlap is 20% of the image FOV + =
/-some=20
error caused by inaccuracy in the aquisition system. I want to register =
two=20
images and then join them to produce one aligned image. Then register =
the=20
aligned image with the next tile, etc first building up image rows then=20
registering the individual rows.&nbsp;I thought this would be very =
straight=20
forward to accomplish. As I am much more familiar with C,&nbsp;I thought =
I could=20
program the organization of the images with respect to eachother, and=20
the&nbsp;overall tiling&nbsp;of the images&nbsp;and call my itk based=20
registration program to produced the correctly cropped=20
image&nbsp;tiles.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What program would you recomend to =
convert my=20
images?? Which format is better, Analyze or MetaImage</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks for your ongoing =
advice</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jessica</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>
<P></P></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C3BF2A.AF401510--