WG: [Insight-users] Errors in building ITK under LINUX (SuSE)

salah salah at gris . uni-tuebingen . de
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:10:10 +0100

Hello everybody,

I have set these to

CXX   =3D  g++
C     =3D  gcc

I think the version of gcc that I have is 3.1.XXX

I am still having the same error. Please see my original email. I could
compile neither itk1.2 nor itk1.4!!!!
I have attacked a text file containing the what I see when I run make.

it is totally urgent, PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE react!!!!!

many thanks,

Zein

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----