[Insight-users] Capturing progress info while loading file

Yann Rouillard Y . Rouillard at exeter . ac . uk
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:16:19 +0100

Hi Luis,

I CVS updated to get your modification but it doesn't seem to work.
In fact the problem is that I use ImageFileReader and not MetaImageIO
directly.
So my observer registered with ImageFileReader doesn't get ProgressEvent
from MetaImageIO.
I tried to use GetImageIO() to get the correct ImageIO instance but it seems
to be correctly set only during Update() (too late).
I look at ImageFileReader and saw that m_imageIO is set in the
GenerateOutputInformation() method but if I try to call this method manually
before GetImageIO() it raises an exception later when I try to read the file
later (with Update ()).

Is there a solution ?

   Cheers,
        Yann