[ITK-dev] itkStaticAssert warnings with clang

Poughon Victor Victor.Poughon at cnes.fr
Tue Jan 5 05:09:33 EST 2016

Hello,

I made a patch for this issue, but I'm having trouble with gerrit-push over http (I'm behind a firewall and proxy):

$ git gerrit-push
Fetching gerrit master
Pushing to gerrit
remote: Unauthorized
fatal: Authentication failed for 'http://vpoughon@review.source.kitware.com/p/ITK/'

Not sure why it's not working, I followed instructions from the wiki. Maybe it's related to the issue my colleague was having:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.itk.devel/3159

So here is a format-patch.

Thanks,

Victor Poughon