[ITK-dev] [ITK] New Highly Parallel Build System, the POWER8

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Apr 23 10:01:11 EDT 2015

Matt,

I'd love to explore the build performance of this system.

Any chance you could run clean builds of ITK on this system with 20,40,60,80,100,120,140 and 160 processes and record the timings?

I am very curious how this unique systems scales with multiple heavy weight processes, as it's design appears to be uniquely suitable to lighter weight multi-threading.

Thanks,
Brad