[ITK-dev] v4.5.2 patch round up

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Apr 2 13:48:34 EDT 2014

Matt,

Great timing. I was just about to ask about this.

It's plausible this patch:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/14751/

could address a potential issue with the PatchBasedDenoising filter, but I have not seen it be an issue myself. So I don't know if its critical.

Do you have a date when you plan on making the tag? There are a couple outstanding issues I want to address in SimpleITK for a patch release, there. It's unlikely any of them should have an issues with ITK 4.5.1 though.

Thanks,
Brad