[ITK-dev] v4.5.2 patch round up

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Apr 2 12:59:05 EDT 2014

Hi,

We are due for a bug fix release.  Currently on the release branch, we have

Bradley Lowekamp (5):
      BUG: Fix linkage for SmartPointerForwardReference for clang 4
      BUG: Add support for system libtiff 4.0.0-4.0.2
      BUG: remove second wrapping of BinShrink for scalars
      BUG: Fix LabelStatistics and LabelOverlap to require same image size
      COMP: Fix checks for system libtiff

Gib Bogle (1):
      BUG: Windows BigTIFF errors: stat failure and lack of COMPRESSION_DEFLATE

Matthew McCormick (3):
      COMP: Wrap OptimizerParameterScalesEstimatorTemplate.
      BUG: Wrap TransformFileReader, TransformFileWriter.
      COMP: Duplicated VectorContainer wrapping for real types.

Michka Popoff (3):
      COMP: Fixed itkQuasiNewtonOptimizerv4 wrapping warnings
      COMP: Fixed itkGradientDescentOptimizerv4 wrapping warnings
      COMP: Duplicated wrapping for double in Array2D

Vladimir S. FONOV (1):
      COMP: Improved MINCIOTransform tests

Wei Liu (1):
      BUG: Fixed a bug in ExpectationMaximiationMixtureModelEstimator.

After review and merge, I think this patch should also go:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/14873/

Are there any other critical bug-fix patches since v4.5.1 that should
be included?

Thanks,
Matt