[Insight-developers] New build failures on farsight-mint gcc-461-x64-nightly-rel-vtk5

Kedar Grama gbkedar at gmail.com
Mon May 20 16:50:00 EDT 2013

Hi Matt,

Sorry, I was changing a few things on the dashboard and forgot to build VXL
with VNL_CONFIG_LEGACY_METHODS. I've fixed it and ITK has built correctly.
It will submit correct builds from tonight. The QuickViewTest has been
failing for a while because of a problem with the graphics card on the
machine and as you suggested last week I tried to turn it off with

SET(CTEST_TEST_ARGS EXCLUDE "QuickViewTest")

but this is not working. Can you help me figure out the correct way to turn
off the test?

Thanks,

-Kedar