[Insight-developers] ITK bugs & patches -- openJPEG

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Fri May 3 08:47:19 EDT 2013

 I have the simple patch up for review, we'll see what people think. I'm CC'ing the developer list.

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/11133/

If it gets moved there, then I wonder about how applications would deal with it.  Normally if a library is installed (either system-wide, per user, or as part of a build) you would be able to just have:

#include "openjpeg.h"

And not have any additional path.  Having an ITK-specific path would mean that the build would no longer work if ITK and your application build were configured against a system OpenJPEG.