[Insight-developers] Improve support for VectorImages

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri May 25 13:59:09 EDT 2012

I am glad we were able to have the TCON. It was quite helpful for understanding the problem.

I have been able to put together a working solution to the problem of using ImageAdaptors for VectorImages with Iterator by using the Image's pixel accessor functor type.

I have pushed this potential solution to gerrit:

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/5572/

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov