[Insight-developers] itkMath doxygen missing?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Jun 12 23:33:29 EDT 2012

Hey Brad,

The build is running on a 2nd Gen Intel Core 2 (i7) processor at 2.8
GHz, which I think the limiting factor since it runs single-threaded
for most of the time.  It still takes 12 hours, which is not nearly as
good as Arnaud's 8 hours!

Arnaud has some ideas to modularize, which might make it faster...

The nightly xml can now be found here:

  http://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/itk-doxygen-xml.tar.gz

Along with the Doxygen tag file:

  http://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/InsightDoxygen.tag.gz

I still have to work with Luis to figure out how to update the nightly html.

If you want to make a link on the front page, that sounds good.

Thanks,
Matt