[Insight-developers] Final Dashboard fixed for ITK4.2 RC 2

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jun 8 11:37:35 EDT 2012

Hello,

This has been a great week, and the process has worked very well as people are addressing new dashboard issue by the end of the week.

The Dashboard looks good today. There are just some build issues with WrapITK and some minor warnings that I'll address before the next RC is made. Please don't merge anything unless is addressing an important dashboard issue until the RC tag is made. If there are other important patches that may have been overlooked please bring it to our attention on the developers list.

The repository is expected to be tagged with tonight's or tomorrows nightly-master, after a successful dashboard. I'll e-mail to let everyone now, that the new round of fixes and other minor tweaks can be merged.

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Medical Science and Computing for