[Insight-developers] Insight Journal and ITK v4

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Tue Dec 4 22:57:27 EST 2012

Tom,

I had both ITKv3 and ITKv4 compiling a short distance back in the change
log.  At one point I just did not feel like maintaining both versions, so
I abandoned the ITKv3 version and cleaned the code up to only work with
ITKv4.

I did test the the test results in ITKv4 are identical to the ITKv3
version.

Joy Matsui is attempting to incorporate a parallel transport algorithm
from this code base, so any improvements would be greatly appreciated.

Hans