[Insight-developers] External Data Issue

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Oct 25 11:45:05 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am getting the following error on the master from yesterday and today. I started with a clean build yesterday.

-- [download 100% complete]
-- Fetching "http://www.itk.org/files/ExternalData/MD5/e65b9e214ce8e23e7e9268ace430adbf"
-- [download 0% complete]
-- [download 100% complete]
CMake Error at /nfs/Users/blowekamp/src/ITK-gerrit/CMake/ExternalData.cmake:633 (message):
  Object MD5=e65b9e214ce8e23e7e9268ace430adbf not found at:

    http://midas.kitware.com/api/rest/midas.bitstream.by.hash?hash=e65b9e214ce8e23e7e9268ace430adbf&algorithm=MD5 (wrong hash MD5=00f7b05574da8ba6869b9248c5cbcc99)
    http://www.itk.org/files/ExternalData/MD5/e65b9e214ce8e23e7e9268ace430adbf (wrong hash MD5=aee398a5580fad361c375e75364c37a5)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /nfs/Users/blowekamp/src/ITK-gerrit/CMake/ExternalData.cmake:655 (_ExternalData_download_object)

I don't see this on the dashboard, so I assume something has gone wrong locally, and I need to recover it some how.

Also I am using distcc, and when I "make -j 40" the downloading process is unhappy. Perhaps too many connections?

Thanks for the help,
Brad
Bradley Lowekamp
Medical Science and Computing for