[Insight-developers] Composite Transform Read/Write patch prematurely merged

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Fri Oct 14 17:51:28 EDT 2011

Kent, looks good. I haven't tested it myself though.

The only thing I see is that the unused
TxtTransformIO::ReadComponentFile method is still in there. I think it
should be removed to avoid confusion, or the code be restored to write
out a TxT-format file as a list of filenames. At the very list the
comment for TxtTransformIO::ReadComponentFile should say that it's not
used.

-M