[Insight-developers] Fwd: [ITK 0012186]: itkBSplineDeformableTransform throws error when enabling multithreading

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Thu May 26 09:32:11 EDT 2011

Nick,

I may have misread the Mantis issue.  We are getting the error in
itkBSplineScatteredDataPointSetFilter and I assumed it was the same problem.
 Certainly, we are getting the same error message.  I did not read past
itkBSpline ... and the error message before deciding that it was the same
problem.  Note, we did not explore a dependence on the number of threads.
 Level is a parameter that allows a hierarchical solution and greater
fidelity with a low number of points.  Would you still find a test case
useful?

- Wes

--
Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.