[Insight-developers] Builds on Mac OS X are failing when linking libITK-Transform-4.0.1.dylib

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Mon May 23 11:45:17 EDT 2011

hi cory,

It seems to happen only in dynamic libs. My first feeling was a mising
(explicit) libraries as mac wants all the libraries a target depends
on to be listed (not like linux which would accept the minimum set of
libs that would in term link against other dependencies).
Indeed adding ITK-Common_LIBRARIES to the the link list seems to do the trick.
I m making a full experimental and let you know.

alex.