[Insight-developers] SimpleITK: Build errors on the dashboard

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Fri May 13 14:22:42 EDT 2011

Brad,

  I noticed this as well.  It should have effected all the systems, strange
that only 2 (and not both the same OS) should have trouble.  Let¹s see if it
shakes out Monday.

  I did have some trouble getting the quoting correct on the generated
documentation, but all seemed ok in my builds, and on the other builds...

-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic
200 First St. S.W.
Harwick SL-44
Rochester, MN 55905
mayoclinic.org
"It is more complicated than you think." -- RFC 1925