[Insight-developers] SimpleITK: N4MRIBiasFieldCorrection

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri May 13 10:18:48 EDT 2011

Hello Nick,

I have an interface of your N4 filter implemented in SimpleITK along with a little example:

https://github.com/blowekamp/SimpleITK/compare/master...N4BMRIBiasFieldCorrection

I am thinking that for simpleITK it is sufficient to just return the corrected image, and not deal with the BSpline parameters. Additionally I am debating of all fitting levels should have the sample number of maximum iterators, or the should should set the MaximumNumberOfIterations as an array who's length determines the number of iterations. I am uncertain I am going to incorporate the optional weight image. I am thinking that 2 image will be image, mask, where as there will be image, mask, weight... but I am not sure if the is limiting or simplifying limiting.

Do you have any comment or suggestions with the current interface?

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for