[Insight-developers] HDF5 failing to compile with gcc3.4

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue May 10 08:40:27 EDT 2011

mmh, I can't find the reply in my sent mails, so I must have forgotten
to reply. Sorry about that.

I did try to add that include, without success.
This is quite mysterious to me.

Brad, I can't give you a direct access to that machine, but maybe we
can plan a skype meeting to fix that problem?

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann
INRA de Jouy-en-Josas (France)