[Insight-developers] ITK Wrapping Regressions

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Tue May 10 05:15:04 EDT 2011

Hi Hans,

Sorry for the late reply on your other emails.

I'm not sure what is the problem unfortunately. Maybe it is related to
the not so good smart pointer management in swig.
If Ashish has some time, he may work on removing the smart pointers
from Tcl, as it has been done for Python and Java. Hopefully it would
help with that.

Regards,

Gaëtan