[Insight-developers] Review Directory Classes: Pick your Favorite !

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 4 19:09:14 EDT 2011

Thanks to Bill and Xiaoxiao, we have classified
all the classes in the Review directory:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/kitware.com/ccc?key=0ApfVzIsZe0VFdFUxdE95WE5kMVE4LTJ6b3ZYQnpRalE&hl=en&authkey=CMyS68EE#gid=0

We are now ready to start

* Cleaning up
* Fixing
* Improving

The subset of classes that are ready to be moved out of review.

Please help us identify the classes that you are using in your
applications. We will move those classes in ITK proper.

After that, we plan to remove the Review directory and make it
an external module.

The Post-ITKv4-World will use a Git / Gerrit / Modules mechanism
for bringing new code into the toolkit.

The Google spread sheet above has columns to help us identify
the classes that should be set as top priorities to be moved out
of Review and into the Toolkit.

Please help us populate those columns.

     Thanks