[Insight-developers] develop my GUI for itk-snap

Dawood Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Mon May 2 17:49:28 EDT 2011

Hi John,
ITK-SNAP's GUI was developed using FLTK,
You probably already have seen this post but if you haven't, take a look
http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2011-April/040847.html
HTH,
Dawood

Hello,
I am a beginner in developing user interface. I would like to use the main overview of the itk-snap (the main page separated in four windows) and insert my own buttons in order to run my itk algorithms on the image, when I push them. For example, I want to create a button to run a simple gaussian filter on the image. Could someone tell me where I can find usefull tutorials or notes in order to develop my GUI for itk-snap? Or to give me some basic intructions to begin with? I am using visual stuadio 2010 and cmake.

I would appreciate your help