[Insight-developers] csv branch not building on windows

Shreyas Seshamani shreyas.seshamani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:32:01 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm working on the csv I/O functionality. The latest patch can be found at
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1257

Two of my tests fail on windows. I've been working for quite a while trying
to debug. It seems like visual studio 2008 keeps giving trouble because it
builds on visual studio 2010 and on the other platforms. It seems like the
input files cannot be opened for reading. I'm really not quite sure what the
source of the problem is. What would you recommend I do?

Shreyas.