[Insight-developers] un-expected windows problem on the "master" branch of ITK

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Aug 5 15:10:06 EDT 2011

All the windows builds are now failing after a gerrit-merge that I did earlier today.  The gerrit robots indicated that this should have build cleanly, but clearly it did not for windows.

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=1400944

72>..\..\..\..\..\ITK-Gerrit\Modules\Core\Common\test\itkLoggerThreadWrapperTest.cxx(97) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'ThreadedGenerateLogMessages2'

I would be very grateful for any help in resolving these windows issues with this patch set (Hopefully yet today before the nightly's kick in).  I have no way of debuggging this weird windows error.  It is as if the ITK_THREAD_RETURN_TYPE is not being set.

Perhaps in Modules/Core/Common/include/itkThreadSupport  ITK_USE_WIN32_THREADS is not being defined.

Thanks in advance,
Hans
--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.