[Insight-developers] SimpleITK dashboard

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Tue Aug 2 08:52:27 EDT 2011

Dan M.,

  Thanks for the patch!  Here's my current progress... perhaps you can help
out?  Mono can't seem to find the Native library (bit of a mess below).  I
set my LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the directory of
libSimpleITKCSharpNative.so, but didn't help.

Best,
-dan

mi3c-qbert:SimpleITK-linux blezek$ clear && env
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/blezek/Source/SimpleITK-linux/Wrapping/CSharpBinaries/
/opt/novell/mono/bin/mono
/home/blezek/Source/SimpleITK-linux/Wrapping/CSharpBinaries/TestSinImageFilt
er.exe /home/blezek/Source/SimpleITK/Testing/Data/Input/RA-Short.nrrd
defaults
/home/blezek/Source/SimpleITK/Testing/Data/Input/Ramp-Zero-One-Float.nrrd
/home/blezek/Source/SimpleITK-linux/Testing/Temporary/CSharp-Sin-defaults.nr
rd

ERROR: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the
type initializer for itk.simple.SimpleITKPINVOKE --->
System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type
initializer for SWIGExceptionHelper ---> System.DllNotFoundException:
libSimpleITKCSharpNative
  at (wrapper managed-to-native)
itk.simple.SimpleITKPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper:SWIGRegisterExceptionCallbac
ks_SimpleITK
(itk.simple.SimpleITKPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,itk.simpl
e.SimpleITKPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,itk.simple.SimpleIT
KPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,itk.simple.SimpleITKPINVOKE/S
WIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,itk.simple.SimpleITKPINVOKE/SWIGExcepti
onHelper/ExceptionDelegate,itk.simple.SimpleITKPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/E
xceptionDelegate,itk.simple.SimpleITKPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDe
legate,itk.simple.SimpleITKPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,itk
.simple.SimpleITKPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,itk.simple.Si
mpleITKPINVOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate,itk.simple.SimpleITKPIN
VOKE/SWIGExceptionHelper/ExceptionDelegate)
  at itk.simple.SimpleITKPINVOKE+SWIGExceptionHelper..cctor () [0x00000] in
<filename unknown>:0
  at itk.simple.SimpleITKPINVOKE..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at itk.simple.ImageFileReader..ctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at TestSinImageFilter.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0

--
Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic
200 First St. S.W.
Harwick SL-44
Rochester, MN 55905
mayoclinic.org
"It is more complicated than you think." -- RFC 1925