[Insight-developers] SimpleITK ARB Examples

Alexandre GOUAILLARD agouaillard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:20:40 EDT 2010

hi guys,

I also think that pointed out examples help grasp the concept more
precisly and is a very good idea.

Now, it looks to me that 3 possible implementations are illustrated,
and I fail to see the difference between the latest one (with the
finest granularity) and the current implementation using wrapITK. If
you don't provide a simple (fonctionnal, matlab-like) layer, and
provide a class granularity, with manual instanciation for a given set
a types, then, a solution exists, right?

What am I missing?

alex.