[Insight-developers] Latex code for style guide

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 29 01:27:34 EDT 2010

Hi Hans,

I'm looking for the Latex source of the Style.pdf document,..
I thought it was in the InsightDocuments source tree, but I
can't find it there.

The document dates back to 2001...

so it may well have been written in Word...
(just as the InsightDeveloperStart.doc)

Does anyone remembers where the source of
the Style.pdf document might be ?