[Insight-developers] [Insight-users] ITK 3.20 Release : Tagging Today.

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Mon Jul 12 15:59:39 EDT 2010

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:49:56 -0400, Luis Ibanez said:

>There seems to be a pattern of NaNs
>in basic computations.

It would not surprise me that this is a bug in the compiler.  Xcode
3.2.3 introduced several regressions over 3.2.2 from what I can tell
from the Xcode mailing list.

>I'll give it a shot at building with LLVM on Linux,

Note that this is using llvm-gcc, not clang.

(Speaking of clang, it cannot build ITK at all.  I have an experimental
dashboard for that:
<http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=662643>

but that's another discussion...)

>but... if there is nothing obvious in the first hour,
>I will vote for cutting the release as it is,
>and then patching ITK 3.20 for LLVM once
>we figure out the source of the problem.
>

>    Any objections ?

No.

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com