[Insight-developers] Large IO test for Analyze?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jan 27 10:52:45 EST 2010

Hello,

I have committed a patch for a large file (>2GB) IO for the analyze file format:
http://www.itk.org/Bug/view.php?id=10135
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/IO/itkAnalyzeImageIO.cxx?revision=1.103&root=Insight&view=markup

The question I have is should I also add another itkLargeImageWriteReadTest for this  io format? These test are rather demanding on a system, and take a bit of time too. The current itkLargeImageWriteReadTest are only run on a couple of systems due to the large memory requrements. While it would be good test it, it may be too much of a burden.

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testSummary.php?project=2&name=itkLargeImageWriteReadTest3&date=2010-01-26

Thoughts?

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp