[Insight-developers] NrrdIO vs non-NrrdIO code

Michel Audette michel.audette at kitware.com
Mon Feb 8 16:50:39 EST 2010

Hi Gordon,

I think that we're close to wrapping this up now, except for this file
formatVTK.c, which has a few calls to non-NrrdIO functions.

Other than that, I've submitted experimental ctests on Linux,
cross-compiled Mac such as Brad's, and Windows.
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlypassed&buildid=535061
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlypassed&buildid=535075
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlypassed&buildid=535078
all of which went well.