[Insight-developers] ITK4: OStringStream removal

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 16:11:52 EST 2010

More info on the impact of removing OStringStream .

A google search shows the following large projects that have a least
one file that uses OStringStream:

Slicer3
Slicer4
orfeo-toolbox
IGSTK
mitk
Qmitk

The good news is that these customers can probably change
OStringStream to std::ostringstream and still build with ITK3.X.

The bad news is that they will get compilation errors (plus
potentially many more) when they upgrade to ITK4.

Bill