[Insight-developers] FloatingPointExceptions and failed tests in Mac

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 16:35:14 EST 2010

Luis,

These may be related to the compiler using "old" fp instructions for
some math functions.
See for example:
http://www.mail-archive.com/core-libs-dev@openjdk.java.net/msg01325.html

If you run one of the failing tests with gdb it should pinpoint the problem.

It may be we can't fix it, but at least give it a shot,

Bill