[Insight-developers] Doxygen issue

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Dec 18 18:09:00 EST 2010

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for checking,

Yeap, it looks like the extra "$"  is the culprit.

I would seem that this symbol comes from CMake
in the variable:  @PERL_EXECUTABLE@

It shouldn't be there...

---

About the warnings,
I'm not sure why they don't appear in the Dashboard.
Are you looking at the build from your machine ?

I'm wondering if we are filtering out the errors / warnings
from Doxygen.

     Luis