[Insight-developers] Dashboard: Looking at Valgrind

Nicolas Rannou nicolas_rannou at hms.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 16 17:10:09 EST 2010

Hi Brad, Luis and Gaetan,

So far on clownfish, we are running the memory analysis with the
following args:
set(CTEST_TEST_ARGS START 0 STRIDE 10 PARALLEL_LEVEL 8)

It is totally arbitrary.
We should define a testing strategy between the different test machines,
since we can't cover all the tests on the same computer.
I guess the original plan was to divide the tests between brian.jouy and
clownfish, based on the parity of the test number.

     Nicolas