[Insight-developers] vxl update

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:54:40 EST 2010

Brad,

Thanks for bringing ITK up-to-date with vxl. For the most part it went smoothly.

There are a few issues. Several platforms have compiler errors:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=795777
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=795403
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=795260
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=795348
and one test is failing on many platforms
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testSummary.php?project=2&name=test_pow_log&date=2010-12-07

ITK probably supports more compilers (or different)  than vxl.
Hopefully, we can resolve these issues and get our changes into vxl.

Bill