[Insight-developers] Gerrit Access Problems

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 17:39:15 EST 2010

Back in the day, when I worked(and got paid) by .GE Research,
our group relied on a number of vital services. We used our in-house
CDash equivalent (Frost) to monitor things we depended on. We had a
dashboard that reported the status of each critical service and it
notified key individuals if the critical service was defective.

Today the tools (like CDash) are much more sophisticated. And Kitware
is providing a number of critical services. You might consider
applying these new tools to provide more robust services.

Maybe you are already doing this.

Bill