[Insight-developers] Incorporating the new statistics framework in ITK

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue May 12 07:40:01 EDT 2009

The current class description for the new Histogram:

/** \class Histogram
 * \brief This class stores measurement vectors in the context of
n-dimensional histogram.

I agree its a bit confusing. I'll do my experiments in isolation in
the sandbox. It may turn out my quest for backward computability is
too disruptive to the new framework. If so, I'll concede. If not, I'll
try to come up with a meaningful name.

So let's put this issue aside for now.

Bill