[Insight-developers] RecursiveMultiResolutionPyramidImageFilter -- questions about fixing bug 8482

kent williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Wed Mar 25 14:19:11 EDT 2009

So you¹re saying smoother->SetUseImageSpacing(true) may be causing your
problem?

At a minimum, in order to A) support what many people consider Œcorrect¹
behavior and B) maintain backwards compatibility, it would be good to add a
SetUseImageSpacingForSmoothing method.  That way, if you know you don¹t want
Image Spacing to affect smoothing, you can turn it off. As it stands now
you¹re stuck with it.