[Insight-developers] Baseline Images, NAMIC Tests

Sophie Chen sophie.chen at kitware.com
Thu Jul 30 19:56:08 EDT 2009

Bonjour Gaëtan,
We have updated the itkMergeLabelMapFilter with non-superposed test images.
One of the tests for the Strict methods also includes a LabelObject from
both input images sharing the same value to trigger the exception.

Please let us know if the updates are correct.

The following classes have also been moved to ITK Review:

itkShapeLabelObject.h
itkShapeLabelMapFilter.h

itkBinaryImageToShapeLabelMapFilter.h
itkLabelImageToShapeLabelMapFilter.h

Test images have also been generated for the latter two filters, for
reference.

Thank you for your time and efforts!

--
Sincerely,